Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off the Chiz-ain Dinner Par-tay!!!!

I thought this was a fun idea so thank you Laura. Here's the ten fictional people I would invite to my dinner party.

1) Captain von Trapp--I love this guy so much I sometimes call Jared Captain von Pabst just to play out my fantasies a bit.
2) Dog the Bounty Hunter--Yeah. Just try to read one page of his autobiography and tell me you don't love this guy. And I'd like him to bring his wife and all his kiddos.
3) John Travolta's character in hairspray. "She" is hilarious!
4) Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. Yeah, I know he's moody and even violent but he's fine and I love him!
5) Mary Poppins. I want Julie Andrews at my party but only as someone the captain doesn't love because I only want him lovin' on me!
6) Jackie Chan. He isn't fictional but I once had a dream that he was my donut-delivery man and we made out hard-core! Now I'm in love. I'm pretty sure I'd fall in love with anyone who was delivering me donuts!
7) Homer Simpson. Seriously, is anyone funnier? But I'll have to sit him at the opposite end of the table from Jackie Chan. "Hey! Those are my donuts!"
8) Martha Stewart. She is pure fiction. No one can be like that fereel. And I want her to cook the whole meal for this party which I'm sure she will because, well, my cooking would never be up to her ridiculous standard!
9) Lady Elaine Fairchild. Remember her from Mister Rogers? When I was little I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen! I'd like to see how she aged. Hopefully she's not dead.
10) Marty McFly. I'd love him to teach me how to hitch a ride with my skateboard on the back of a truck. And I wouldn't mind going "Back to the Future"!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

At first I thought you were talking about Lady Aberlin, (wasn't that her name?) that ugly puppet who lived in the merry-go-round museum.

Melanie said...

You are hilarious, Liz. That's all I have to say.

Court said...

I am seriously laughing my tail off right now. Liz, I mean...Mrs. Jared Von Pabst...you are pure comedy.

Laura said...

Your list is wondrous. I want to be there if Captain von Trapp sings "Edelweiss".

But you do have your Mr. Rogers characters mixed up. Lady Aberlin is the real one. She's the one I think you want at your party. Lady Elaine Fairchild is the scary looking puppet that lives in the merry-go-round. I hope you don't want her at your party!

kimberly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughed so hard at so many of these. Especially Jackie Chan and Martha Stewart.

You and your sisters are riot, let me tell ya.

I'm totally stealing Marty McFly away and bringing him to my party.

Jennifer said...

Dog lovers get no parties.

Dixiechick said...

Liz...You're funny. I do remember you. I had to strain my brain just for a second, but then I remembered. I don't mind you looking at my blog if you don't mind me looking at yours. :)

Laurie said...

then you wonder why i want to be your friend? um...hello?

Leslie said...

Martha! Have you seen the show "Whatever, Martha!" It has Martha's daughter and best friend watching segments of old shows and pretty much making fun of Martha Stewart....So enjoyable to watch! Warning! Don't let your kids watch it with you b/c some of the comments are a little too grown-up.

Sarah said...

Excuse me Jennifer but when you are a Dog lover your whole life is a party. He's the Dog. The big Bad Dog. Bounty Hunter.

Jennifer said...

Well, somebody better call the pound, cuz that Dog is a menace to society.

Sarah said...

BLASPHEMY!

Jennifer said...

dog cultist

Sarah said...

What did you say? I resent that remark.

Natalee said...

You are awesome.