Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Risky Biz-nis!!!!


Okay. I am still not at my mental wellness destination. I'm actually out of one of my meds and out of money until Tuesday but I'm sure I can scrape up enough for what I need. So my anxiety is up somewhat cuz I'm getting the help of one med rather than two. It's kinda eye-opening to remember how much anxiety I was living with every day and I didn't even know it! But now I'm not quite as crazy as back then, but I'm feeling under-stimulated and EXTREMELY impulsive! I'm cramming donuts by the dozen down my jaw, considering adopting a 47-year-old autistic man featured in People magazine, wishing I had a credit card for a couple of augmentations (ya know what I'm talkin' bout'!). I also want a black baby, a motorcycle and a labradoodle. So, I'm trying to keep it all under control and only act on the impulses with few lasting effects. So, no surprise, the haircut addict is getting a new haircut. (I actually sat on the bathroom counter the other night and clipped my own "wings"). Above is the one I have chosen. I am going to scrounge the moolah and go today cuz it's women's day at Fantastic Sam's, therefore--10 bucks off. I can guarantee three things in advance:
1. I will not look like Sienna Miller.
2. I will hate it.
3. I will never do it, except on Sunday.
Wish me luck! Comments will be accepted but not regarded at this time.

17 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks like every other damned haircut you've every had! All of your haircuts are just slight variations of the same basic cut.
And...
#1 Your hair looks great every day of the week, and every variation you try.
#2 You will hate it regardless.
#3 Who cares what I have to say, I wear my hair in a limp ponytail
365 days a year.

Good luck in your latest haircutting adventure!
(It's really less of an adventure and more of weekly occurrence).

Liz said...

Talk to the bangs, Boss!

Sarah said...

Shouldn't you be picking up your kids right now, Sienna?

Randi said...

Ya'll are too funny! I think the haircut will look great! I wish that I could walk into a Fantastic Sams and declare that I want the "Sandra Bullock"-do and walk out looking just like her! That would be AWESOME!!! Call me ASAP if, and when you find THAT Fantastic Sams!

P.S. You can find yourself an AWESOME glittered boiler hat at TARGET in the $1.00 section. They even have them in silver and in Purple. I know AMAZING!!!

Lori Hurst said...

I agree with Sarah - your hair looks great all the time! Good luck anyway!

Shel said...

Too cute! Looks like the kind of haircut that will look great on you! Of course I think you can pull anything off, you have great hair to do it with! Good luck, I look forward to seeing it!

Natalee said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought "wow, Liz is looking good. Stylish haircut". then I realized it wasn't actually you in the picture. It looked like you. I'm serious. Feel good about yourself!

Gary

Natalee said...

When I said "looking good", you know what I mean! I just looked again and didn't even see the 'cough' dress she was wearing. I just saw the face and hair. Honest. I love my wife. I love my wife.

Gary

kimberly said...

So I just wish I had had hair as pretty as your's is. I'm sure you'll look beautiful no matter what you do.

(Funny thing, at the cookie thing, I kept thinking how much I liked your hairsytle. No, really!)

Leslie said...

Can hardly wait to see it! U are a hottie no matter what!

Natalee said...

Sarah is right. Your hair always looks great and you always hate it. I always hate my hair too. That was the most random list of things you want. It is totally hilarious.

Laura said...

So, I know I replied to this post a couple of hours ago, but it is gone! I probably typed those letters wrong so it blocked me out. So here it is again.

I agree with the others - you have great hair that makes me jealous! And Kimberly and I did talk about how much we like your hair. But, I also know you will look great with this new hairstyle too. You are one of those fortunate people! You must post a picture of your new do.

Jennifer said...

Shave your head and start from scratch.

Laurie said...

I'd suggest the "Glen Plake". Early '90s skier neon!

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

that's a great haircut and will look super cute on you. please post a picture if/when you do it. i've actually been considering bangs, too. i go back and forth...

Court said...

Sienna Miller wishes she were as cool as you.