
I am arranging meals for Emily Mcarthur who just had a baby right before Christmas. M,T,W and Thu of next week are available and the meal can be dropped off on or before 6pm. Please let me know if you are interested/able!! Thanks!
p.s.- Sorry if this is irritating or breaks all the blog ettiquette rules but I figure since I have no email skills and only know how to email one person at a time, this is my best solution besides individually calling people up which is really putting them on the spot! This way anyone who is in a position to do this particular brand of service in this particular week of their lives can and all others don't even need to respond! Thank you guys! Spread the word if you feel so inclined.
3 comments:
give me monday
I'll take Tuesday.
I have been working non stop and just got back to the blogs. (I'm glad my job is finished and I can get back to my life and family!) Do you still need any help? Let me know ...I would be happy to take in a meal.
Kathy
Post a Comment