Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Done like Dinna!!!!!!


I'm done with all my friggin' Christmas shopping! Just an hour before the sabbath. I'm so tired, and my feet are sore, but I feel so happy that it's done. And so help me, if next week finds me at Wal-mart for ANY reason.........!

5 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

I am so proud of you! I do Christmas via Amazon.com because I am such a sissy. (I also have free 2-day shipping and I don't pay tax, so there's that). I am so impressed with all you that will brave other shoppers and head to the mall (or wherever - everywhere seems crowded).

I just hunker down in my house for the month of December and pop out of my hole sometime in January - very ground hoggish. Too many people, too many cars, too many opportunities for me to kill someone.

Dixiechick said...

Liz--"harry porter" is my brother who likes to be stupid ALL the time. FYI, I am putting your link on my blog so I don't have to go through Melanie's every time. Hope you don't mind. :)

Laura said...

I have one more gift to buy. We went to 2 Academy's last night, and neither of them had what we wanted! So I'm off early tomorrow - the Sugar Land store is supposed to have what I'm looking for. Then I too will be done.

And all of my presents are wrapped already!

Shel said...

It's a good feeling to know that you don't HAVE to go out shopping anymore!!! Yay for you!! I am done for the most part.. I have 3 nephews to buy for, but I think it's gift cards (they are particularly hard to buy for), so that's pretty easy to take care of. My problem is.. I love shopping, so I wouldn't be too bugged if I did still have to go out.. I just need more moola to go with my shopping addiction (stupid money... always gets in the way of my fun!!)

Lovin' the haircut!! It's so cute on you!

I'm lookin' forward to the Courtney blog! I always feel better after talking to Court, so a blog would be da bomb....wink wink... if only Court knew she was actually getting one, eh!?! Like Laura tells me, I'm one to talk.. I'm just a "commenter", no blog! I do so love y'alls blogs, though... I don't know what I'd do without them!

Unknown said...

Hey Liz!

After all my belly-achin' I finally looked up your blog today, which is probably two months after I started whining that I wanted to see it.

Great Blog! Just a quick question...Is my blog an upcoming attraction, or is the "Other Courtney" the one who is always right? (Rhetorical, I know it's me.)

Oh, yeah Grover Girls, I have what is definitely the most tacky (not ugly, but definitely tacky) Christmas ornament ever made! It's so tacky that it's not fit for children's eyes, and I am gifting it to Liz for Christmas.

Liz, it will bring me the greatest pleasure to see it hung prominently on your tree every year, but it will bring me even greater pleasure to know that you opt not to put up your tree year after year just so you don't have to hang up my ornament.

There is no place on this earth safe enough for you to hide that my gift won't find you before Christmas.

See ya soon.