May the shower help you to "feel" something besides blank. You should come to the luncheon at Linda's. I am bringing enchilada's for the main dish!! By going to Linda's it means I am still running from you-know-who. Hope to see you there!
You're showering! Yay Liz! Seriously, I'm not making fun. If you're feeling down & still have the motivation to shower & think that's a major positive. Way to kick your visitor's butt!
Liz, you are such a wonderful person. I don't think you realize how many lives you have touched. You are so important to so many people. You really have a gift. You are probably one of the most compassionate people I know. Maybe all of your struggles have helped you hone your compassion, though I am sure it is a spiritual gift as well. I am not saying it makes your trials any easier. I know you are exhausted and I am so sorry. I am continuously praying for you dear friend.
so i commented the same thing on jen's blog, but i thought i'd put it here, too. frequently, when i'm reading either your or jen's blog, i get really sad that i didn't get my ph.d. i was going to go into clinical psychology. i wanted to have the skills to try and understand (and maybe even help) you in your world. someday i'll make it back to school...
9 comments:
May the shower help you to "feel" something besides blank. You should come to the luncheon at Linda's. I am bringing enchilada's for the main dish!! By going to Linda's it means I am still running from you-know-who. Hope to see you there!
Are you sad about the bachelor?
I shouldn't even admit that I haven't even showered yet (and it's 11:30ish... ikes.. I better go jump in one.. ).. You are doing good!
Love ya'!
You're showering! Yay Liz! Seriously, I'm not making fun. If you're feeling down & still have the motivation to shower & think that's a major positive. Way to kick your visitor's butt!
Yeah for the shower! It is the first thing to go with me - so you are on your way back!!! For sure!!
Feel better!
Thanks for the smashing ties! I love 'em!
(I just showered too!)
Liz, you are such a wonderful person. I don't think you realize how many lives you have touched. You are so important to so many people. You really have a gift. You are probably one of the most compassionate people I know. Maybe all of your struggles have helped you hone your compassion, though I am sure it is a spiritual gift as well. I am not saying it makes your trials any easier. I know you are exhausted and I am so sorry. I am continuously praying for you dear friend.
Oh Liz I am so sorry you have to put up with this $%^$%. Fight on. You are so worth it.
so i commented the same thing on jen's blog, but i thought i'd put it here, too. frequently, when i'm reading either your or jen's blog, i get really sad that i didn't get my ph.d. i was going to go into clinical psychology. i wanted to have the skills to try and understand (and maybe even help) you in your world. someday i'll make it back to school...
Post a Comment