Sarah, I think Liz has some hidden talents. Perhaps she's just keeping all her techno-savvy candy to herself b/c she doesn't want to get called as something like "Ward Webmaster". Which, btw, I think would be pretty awesome, 'cause you know that website would have updates on everyone's reality business, best buys, a section for personal analysis, and alternative house cleaning products. Liz, you go girl.
I'm planning on being there as well! I once was the point person for GNO but I didn't have this whole blogging thing to advertise on. Who am I kidding? I still wouldn't have thought of it. Glad it's you now, Liz!
Mmmmm, my mouth is watering for some of that yummy burger and those Idaho fries now!!! I'm soooo there!!! Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... stupid clock wont go fast enough....
Liz, Sarah does indeed have some highly developed time management skills. Every time I see her someplace on time, I think to myself, "She has 6 kids! How does she do it?" If Sarah weren't so righteous I would definitely think she was an evil genius.
if this advertising keeps going on like this, i'm most definitely going to have to quit my bunco group! just looking at the most delicious burger ever made in the whole world and knowing that i'll be eating some lady's concoction of meatballs and cat hair.... you'd wonder why it is still taking me so long to make my final decision.
have fun girls! sorry to miss it once again. BUT i do insist on elaborate details.... come on, rub it in, make me feel worse.
This might be a stupid question, but where did you get those pictures? Did you take them? If you did, I am totally in awe. If you didn't, I'm still in awe that you found them and arranged them so creatively.
Hey all, I started a blog that's less family scrapbook & more blogging. Here's the link if you want to check it out! http://alisha-snapshots.blogspot.com/
Wow, I've been MIA on the blog thing for a long time! I'm back! I am so so so sad I didn't get to GNO this month! Matt had to go out of town, and I didn't want to wrestle with my kids at GNO. Plus, why bring kids when all of you are getting the night away from them? I hope it was fun, it always is. I almost couldn't sleep just thinking of the fun, weird, crazy, hilarious stories being told by everyone! Next month, I'm there....even if I have to get a babysitter.
20 comments:
Count on it. I'll be ringin' it in like the new year.
That's the best advertising for girls night out I've ever seen!! Good job!! You're more capable than we thought!
Sarah, I think Liz has some hidden talents. Perhaps she's just keeping all her techno-savvy candy to herself b/c she doesn't want to get called as something like "Ward Webmaster". Which, btw, I think would be pretty awesome, 'cause you know that website would have updates on everyone's reality business, best buys, a section for personal analysis, and alternative house cleaning products. Liz, you go girl.
You are too funny Court.
I'm planning on being there as well! I once was the point person for GNO but I didn't have this whole blogging thing to advertise on. Who am I kidding? I still wouldn't have thought of it. Glad it's you now, Liz!
Liz, I sort of guessed that it was the one in Rosenburg and not Houston. Let me know if I got it wrong! I will need to make an announcement.
Great advertising! Maybe Laura can put it to a song again (I can't stop myself from singing her song version in my head).
By the way, Bonne is hoping to be there, and I will be also.
We should try to carpool. We could meet at the Stake Center, and all ride over together.
I'm all for carpool! Lets meet at the Stake Center at like 6:20? I dunno, I'm late everywhere I go, so time management is Sarah's specialty.
Mmmmm, my mouth is watering for some of that yummy burger and those Idaho fries now!!! I'm soooo there!!! Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... stupid clock wont go fast enough....
Liz, Sarah does indeed have some highly developed time management skills. Every time I see her someplace on time, I think to myself, "She has 6 kids! How does she do it?" If Sarah weren't so righteous I would definitely think she was an evil genius.
i REALLY wish i could come! i really need some good laughs with some great ladies. i'd be a pretty long drive, though.
if this advertising keeps going on like this, i'm most definitely going to have to quit my bunco group! just looking at the most delicious burger ever made in the whole world and knowing that i'll be eating some lady's concoction of meatballs and cat hair.... you'd wonder why it is still taking me so long to make my final decision.
have fun girls! sorry to miss it once again. BUT i do insist on elaborate details.... come on, rub it in, make me feel worse.
I want that burger right now!!! I so wish I could be there.
Laurie, you are crackin' me up. Bunco schmunco. I think you need to bail on the hairball meatballs.
All carpoolers - meet at the Stake Center no later than 6:40.
This might be a stupid question, but where did you get those pictures? Did you take them? If you did, I am totally in awe. If you didn't, I'm still in awe that you found them and arranged them so creatively.
Sounds fun! Wish I could go...sigh.
Hey all, I started a blog that's less family scrapbook & more blogging. Here's the link if you want to check it out!
http://alisha-snapshots.blogspot.com/
Wow, I've been MIA on the blog thing for a long time! I'm back! I am so so so sad I didn't get to GNO this month! Matt had to go out of town, and I didn't want to wrestle with my kids at GNO. Plus, why bring kids when all of you are getting the night away from them? I hope it was fun, it always is. I almost couldn't sleep just thinking of the fun, weird, crazy, hilarious stories being told by everyone! Next month, I'm there....even if I have to get a babysitter.
Super fun night ladies! Excellent advertising and great touch on the brownies, Liz!
We're taking this gig on the road. Where's the party barge headed next month??
Thanks Liz.
Post a Comment