Happy Birthday! Twelve years ago today, you changed my life forever. I've loved you with my whole heart ever since. Thanks for letting me be your mom, and learn from you every day.
12!!! What!! A young woman!! So exciting!!!! Did she get a sewing machine for her birthday! Um if so I think it is totally awesome. I wish I could give her some lessons. But I know she has a grandma who is an awesome seamstress. Happy Birthday Faith!!!
Happy Birthday, beautiful, wonderful, funny Faith! I was so looking forward to having you in Young Womens with me, but your new leaders are great. I know you will rock at being a Young Women!
9 comments:
12!!! What!! A young woman!! So exciting!!!! Did she get a sewing machine for her birthday! Um if so I think it is totally awesome. I wish I could give her some lessons. But I know she has a grandma who is an awesome seamstress. Happy Birthday Faith!!!
Happy birthday Faith! You are now babysitting age and my girls LOVED you! hint hint...
I can't believe you have a 12-year old...that's serious. Happy Birthday, Faith!
Happy Birthday to a really really special girl!
Happy Birthday, beautiful, wonderful, funny Faith! I was so looking forward to having you in Young Womens with me, but your new leaders are great. I know you will rock at being a Young Women!
FINALLY!!! We are SO excited to get Faith in YW!!! What great timing, too! Our Value of the Month is.... FAITH!!!! Happy Birthday little lady!
Happy Birthday beautiful Faith!
Happy Birthday, Faith! Exciting times are ahead!
Faith, I hope you had a rockin' birthday! You're going to love Young Women and I'm excited that you will be at girls camp this year, yay!
Liz, what a great mom you are! I admire you.
Post a Comment