Scout recharter plus Ethan's science fair project plus pack meeting plus an injured cat plus an injured son (hopefully just a sprained ankle) plus husband out of town...still! equals I wanna pull my hair out.
What happened to your son and your cat? My goodness!!! I am so sorry. It seems like everything always falls apart when hubby is gone. When he's there everything is fine? Whats up with that? I wish I could come over and help you. Love you lots. We will pray.
6 comments:
Sounds very, very, very painful. I hope when your husband does return you get a big fat girls night out for some relief.
So sorry, but please don't pull out your beautiful hair! I've found that rocking in the corner works for me.
This is stupid. Not your post. Life. Where's a light box when you need it?
What happened to your son and your cat? My goodness!!! I am so sorry. It seems like everything always falls apart when hubby is gone. When he's there everything is fine? Whats up with that? I wish I could come over and help you. Love you lots. We will pray.
I can certainly relate. When it rains...it pours!
life with a busy husband is hard. hang in there. and, please don't pull out your hair--it's super cute!
Post a Comment