Oh my gosh! That is freakin' hilarious!!
Are you kidding? That was laugh-out-loud funny. Oh man, still laughing.
i LOVE that kid. and may we all go in peace.
Too funny. I still giggle when I remember H bearing his testimony. He's the best!
I'm peeing my pants laughing! That kid is hilllllarious!
Am I the only one whose heart melted? What a tender fellow.
He's awesome.
hehe! The other day Benjamin said,"Please help dad get a check plus on his thesis."
love it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is freakin' hilarious!!
Are you kidding? That was laugh-out-loud funny. Oh man, still laughing.
i LOVE that kid. and may we all go in peace.
Too funny. I still giggle when I remember H bearing his testimony. He's the best!
I'm peeing my pants laughing! That kid is hilllllarious!
Am I the only one whose heart melted? What a tender fellow.
He's awesome.
hehe! The other day Benjamin said,
"Please help dad get a check plus on his thesis."
love it.
Post a Comment