Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Christmas Present


I loved all the beautiful gifts friends and family gave me for Christmas, but my favorite gift this year was this pedigree chart my mom gave me. I think I'll have to frame it.

6 comments:

Laura said...

What an amazing present! I can see why it's your favorite.

What's sad is that in order for my kids to get a present like that, i would need to do some geneology on my side of the family. They may be out of luck.

Kristie said...

That is super cool! It makes me want to do some geneology so my kids can have a treasure like that.

Unknown said...

Amazing! I made one for my parents this Christmas that fits in a scrapbook. Obviously not an option for this one! Maybe Jared will make you a frame for it for your bday.

Court said...

So awesome. What a precious gift! I don't know how your mom gets it all done, among her 5 callings.

Natalee said...

I have a big pedigree chart (obviously not the same one) hanging in my house that was a gift from my Mom too. I know how you feel. It is the kind of thing you grab if you house is on fire. Family, pedigree chart.

Shel said...

That is awesomely amazing!! Definitely a treasure! Your mom rocks!