Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And the winner is..........

This lady.





purchased by this lady (sporting her crown of glory)






Yes. Jessica won and it was well deserved. She spotted that hideous thing a year ago and has kept it hidden away for all this time. Check out my face when that thing is unveiled for the first time!



Here's the rest of the beautiful bean footage. My hippo in a borderline thong was in the runnings for first place but in the end could not compete with whore-ish grandma with a naval ring!















5 comments:

Alison said...

Aww they are all so ugly! And it makes me miss my family so much! Too bad Mom and I couldn't make it :(

Court said...

Whore Grandma v. Bikini Hippo. That was a tight fight. Let's face it, Hippo boasted no belly ring, but she was pretty whorish in her own right.

I think you're gonna have to get your game face on and crank this one up for next year. Or just open a year round Christmas shop filled with freakish and questionably inappropriate ornaments.

Emily G said...

We are cracking up here in Layton. Too gross and funny.

Natalee said...

I can't stop laughing at whore grandma!!! Hands down the winner. I want to copy you guys and start my own ugly ornament party here in Abilene. Merry Christmas!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Love that tradition! So much fun! Looks like you had some pretty good ones this year .. :) Got your Christmas card in the mail today! You look gorgeous .. although I wasn't expecting anything other than that! Made me miss you and want to start planning a trip to Houston .. wish it could be soon! Love ya!