Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The kids had a great time on our one before mentioned snow day building








this guy






Here's Faith, Matthew and Madison after giving a stellar performance in their schools rendition of Wizard of Oz. They were munchkins











>


And this was my view this morning as I stretched on my driveway after a run. It was beautiful.




8 comments:

Laura said...

Love the snowman!

How could you run outside this morning? It was COLD!! I don't think I would have been able to breathe! I'm very impressed.

Melanie said...

That is perhaps the cutest snowman I've ever seen.

I only remember it snowing once all the years we lived in Houston. It was unreal. Kind of fun you got to have the snow for a little while again.

Kristie said...

The snowman is great and so are the munchkins. Wish I could have watched them perform - I'm sure they did great.

I am so impressed with your running - someone really needs to kick my booty out of bed before 9 and then maybe I could get some sort of exercise in!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

The snowman is cute .. although super small and has leaves in it! :) I love it! And thanks for giving me the motivation to run! My love of running originated from you!

Court said...

Love the photo of your kiddos playing in the snow! They all look so happy.

And H's new eyeballs look FANTASTIC! What a trooper--props to that little guy for having the guts to cross another surgery off the list. That kid's got moxie to spare.

Whidget said...

That is a beautiful view. And your kids are too cute. Love the snowman! It's snowed here like 4 times since your snow, but it snowed in Houston first! Haha. :-)

Bridget

Natalee said...

I love the snowman.

Shel said...

That is such a great snowman!!

The play was awesome! The Mayor of Munchkinland and those Munchkins were the best ever!! They did great!

I admire you so much and how you have the motivation to get up and exercise... please help that to rub off on me :)