If it makes you feel any better we got your every so cute Christmas card - honestly, best family picture of the year award. Liz, you are a beauty queen! Lovely.
Hey, I'll like whatever you get me. Even if you get it for me at the after-Christmas sales, which, in my opinion, should be the standard for adult Christmas in our family. 25th - Christ. 26th - retail. Tell me if you need/want help.
I totally agree with Jen. My parents always have the family Christmas party after Chirstmas and everything we get each other is on clearance. We are just that cheap!
I thought you might you might want to know that my girls have not put down that game since you gave it to them! They LOVE it! Also, Annie wanted me to let you know that she wore kakhi's today! She even took a picture!
7 comments:
What!? I love Christmas! I wish it would stay for a few more weeks. My scale is lying, to me though, saying I am gaining weight from all the cookies!!
Bridget
Uh-oh!
If it makes you feel any better we got your every so cute Christmas card - honestly, best family picture of the year award. Liz, you are a beauty queen! Lovely.
I take it the shopping did not go so well last night. ;)
Hey, I'll like whatever you get me. Even if you get it for me at the after-Christmas sales, which, in my opinion, should be the standard for adult Christmas in our family. 25th - Christ. 26th - retail. Tell me if you need/want help.
I totally agree with Jen. My parents always have the family Christmas party after Chirstmas and everything we get each other is on clearance. We are just that cheap!
I thought you might you might want to know that my girls have not put down that game since you gave it to them! They LOVE it! Also, Annie wanted me to let you know that she wore kakhi's today! She even took a picture!
ah leesa! you just put the biggest smile on my face! helps with my scrooginess. those girls are good for my soul!
Post a Comment