Oh, no! Do you know the details? I'm praying for her and her family. Let me know if there is anything else I can do! Thanks for letting us know.
Oh no! Did she tell you she's my old roomie from BYU? I will include her in my prayers. What's wrong!?Bridget
I heard she is not doing well! She is in our prayers. Not the vacation she thought she was getting! Let us know if you hear any updates!
Oh no! I hope everything turns out alright. She is in my prayers.
Do you know what's wrong? I will definitely pray for her. I am so sorry.
whoa! i don't check the blogs for three days and all sorts of craziness is going on!!! we'll definitely keep her in our prayers.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, no! Do you know the details? I'm praying for her and her family. Let me know if there is anything else I can do! Thanks for letting us know.
Oh no! Did she tell you she's my old roomie from BYU? I will include her in my prayers. What's wrong!?
Bridget
I heard she is not doing well! She is in our prayers. Not the vacation she thought she was getting! Let us know if you hear any updates!
Oh no! I hope everything turns out alright. She is in my prayers.
Do you know what's wrong? I will definitely pray for her. I am so sorry.
whoa! i don't check the blogs for three days and all sorts of craziness is going on!!! we'll definitely keep her in our prayers.
Post a Comment