Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grover Girls

What does it mean to be a Grover girl? Well, I think it has to do with being loud and opinionated. Our husbands would say it involves extreme mood swings. It definitely has something to do with wearing your p.j's out in public.
My sister-in-laws (close enough, Em!) add all sorts of loveliness to the name Grover. I treasure being part of the sisterhood I share with these exceptional ladies. From each one of them I am continually learning how to reach higher and be better.


























And this Grover girl?


























Well, she is just perfection!

13 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

That was sweet! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Grover girls and refer to y'all as that often!

There are, though, two there I do not know - if you wouldn't mind enlightening me, I would appreciate it!

Alisha said...

I've never met a Grover Girl I didn't like! That little Miriam is to die for. Adorable!

Liz-- I need your help. I want to get some new toys for my babies at garage sales. I am clueless.

Liz said...

Lori,
The G.G. standing on the far left is Andrew's wife, Rachel. The one standing on the far right is David's intended, Emily. Baby Miriam belongs to Andrew.
Alisha,
Gimme a call or email! I'll give you all my tips...we can even venture out together sometime if you want! Anyone else?

Shel said...

That picture of Miriam is adorable! The Grover Girls are off the hizzle!! Y'all rock it!

If you y'all hit garage sales sometime give me a buzz, I'm in.. I love 'em.

Melanie said...

Oh, that babe is so cute. What an expression!

And how fun to see all the Grover Girls in one place. What was the occasion? Is that your dad standing in the background? Cute sisters!

Laura said...

What a great picture of the Grover Girls! Rachel and Emily make very nice additions.

I LOVE that picture of Miriam! It is so cute!

I want to go garage saling(?) with you guys!

Rachel said...

I love being a Grover girl, and I especially love wearing my pjs all day and everywhere!

Natalee said...

I love the Grover girls!!!!


Also, best baby picture ever!!!!

Grandma Carla said...

You Grover Girls are truly a terrific bunch of ladies! You missed one in the bunch though - sort of your leader if you will, where was your mom? You all glow, so I'm sure that picture was taken without a flash!
Love the picture of Miriam - the littlest Grover Girl!

Court said...

Love those Grover girls!!! Sisters rock.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

So fun! You all look amazing!

Andrew said...

Dad is actually holding Miriam in the background of that picture, so the entire G.G. clan is complete there.

Kristie said...

Who wouldn't love a Grover Girl?? Miriam is adorable!

I want to with you on the garage sale hunt!!