Aside from baked goods, and reality t.v., I am now addicted to a plethora of decorating blogs featuring do-it-yourself, on-the-cheap mantra sporting ladies. I have been up all night linking from one to the next and getting inspired! My favorite-est of all (so far) would be "the nesting place" for which I have provided a convenient little link button on the right. Enjoy! This lady is amazing!
4 comments:
Nesting...I love it! I feel the same way. I'm getting inspired this week!
Your sidebar makes me sad. I'm sorry you are struggling. Let me know if I can do anything.
I love you.
Such a fun and inspiring website. She is amazing and has tons of great ideas. I like browsing through these kinds of sites... they are full of such great ideas. My problem is I never seem to find the cute things at thrift stores that these ladies do (or you do :) I need to go more often :) Thanks for sharing the link.
I am so sorry you are having a hard time. We love you so much.
Your addiction sounds like so much fun. I may join you though it's not as addicting when you're renting. I'll just have to file all my ideas away!
Post a Comment