Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Friday, July 31, 2009

Good Times!!!!

Me, Jared and the kiddos took a three day trip to San Antonio.



My favorite part: Staying in a hotel where I didn't have to do any cooking or cleaning.

Jared's favorite part: Not being anywhere near a hammer, a nail, a computer or a cell phone.

Faith's favorite part: Riding every roller coaster at Six Flags.

Ethan's favorite part: Winning prizes playing overpriced carnival games at Six flags.

Harris' favorite part: Playing his DS in the car for three hours each way.


Oh, and who doesn't love a drawer full of candy? Every hotel room needs one of those!













11 comments:

Court said...

SUCH great photos! The expressions on your faces on the water ride are priceless. SA is a total blast. I'm so glad y'all had fun!

Laura said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great trip! Family getaways are so much fun. I love the picture of you guys on the water ride! And I want a drawer full of candy....

The only bad picture? Number 2. Faith is wearing some hat with a hideous symbol on it. You really should get rid of the hat and the picture. I'm just sayin'....

Lori Hurst said...

Fun - my vote: a drawer full of candy! Who wouldn't want one of those?

Shel said...

A perfectly planned trip! Great photos! You guys rock!!

Alison said...

FUN!! I love Six Flags and I loved your pictures. I am so glad you had a nice vacation!

Rob's Northrops said...

what a beautiful family!

Alisha Oldroyd said...

What a great Vay-Kay!

Kristie said...

I used to love a trip to SA like all the rest, but have learned to dread it recently. I loved that Harris' favorite part was something he could have done at home - too funny. :) Glad you had fun and I'm totally wishing that I had a drawer full of candy right about now.

Melanie said...

Hey, what fun! Your kids are so cute. I was staring at the pictures trying to figure out who they each look like.

Natalee said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! We love San Antonio!!!! Good for you for taking an awesome trip.

jamie said...

what fun! and faith is growing up!!