
A few weeks ago, I was out running and I came around the corner to find a guy with his pants unzipped peeing! He turned (he was facing the chain-link fence he was peeing through) and saw me and looked completely horrified. He immediately started apologizing profusely. Without even breaking my stride I yelled out, "Don't worry! I'm not wearing my glasses!" What the hell kinda thing is that to say? I really was trying to relay that I am blind as a bat without my glasses and could hardly tell what was actually happening until his pants were up, but I might as well have said, "Don't worry! I don't have my magnifying glass!"
13 comments:
LOL -- I think it was a great thing to say..you were trying to take the embarrassment off of him. What is it with guys peeing outside? Just shows your good humor. And I love that you thought of this now when it happened a few weeks ago
I'm crying over here! THAT is HYSTERICAL!
What were you doing apologizing to him?? He is supposed to apologize to you.
This would only happen to you, ya know...
ahhahahahahhaha. That's awesome!
let me clarify that. NOT awesome that some guy was peeing outside but AWESOME that you said something so funny to that guy who was peeing outside.
That is a fantastic thing to say! I think it i hilarious.
you SO just made my day!!! poor guy ;)
ha ha ha ha! Love it! Poor guy probably has a complex now!!! Maybe he'll learn a lesson....
What is wrong with men? Even if it was easier for women - I really don't see any woman wanting to pee outside. It is totally true that this would only happen to you. Too funny!
A couple years ago my little boy wandered into my in-laws bathroom and I ran in to grab him only to see my father-in-law in ALL his glory because he was trying to get in the shower! It was indeed a horrifying moment. I quickly turned away and on my way out I yelled, "It's okay, I just saw your chest and I see that at Lake Powell." Not sure that helped the situation at all. Needless to say, things were a bit awkward for awhile.... :)
bingo jennifer!
liz, i love that you were trying to take the pressure off of the tinkler. that's so you.
and i can only imagine the conversation he had with his wife when he got home. i'm sure SHE was horrified.
I adopted a kitten today! Named him "Nappy"! :)
Gary
that is hilarious! i'm SO glad other people have had half-naked running encounters just like me!
Post a Comment