Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Monday, August 31, 2009

TUESDAY IS COMING!!!!

Monday night is family night, Wednesday night is church, Thursday night is Project Runway and Friday night is Date night (in theory) Saturday is a special day (it's the day we get ready for SUN-DAY!) so where does that leave Tuesday night?

Why, Tuesday night is LADIES NIGHT! (and the feelins right!)

Come to Five Guys in Rosenberg at 7 pm (or later if you'd like) and get the best of burgers, the finest of fries, the coolest of company and


SOME OF THESE!!!!!!!



8 comments:

Natalee said...

I totally want to go!!!!

Shel said...

Oh yeah baby! I can not wait! Ya' know I'm there ;0

Laura said...

I will be there! It will help me pass the time until Brian comes home THE NEXT DAY!!

Kristie said...

YuM - I am totally there - now I have something to look forward to this week!!

Alisha said...

I'm plannin on it!

Leslie said...

Oh NO you di'nt! Im there!

Court said...

Might be there late. Leave me some brownies. I'm not jokin'. :)

Court said...

SUCH a fun night. And your brownies were TASTE.