Dear Miriam,
I know it is hard to be away from your favorite auntie but don't you worry, I'll be there in six days! And I'm sorry, I'm afraid I DO have to bring those three other aunties who just annoy you and take up precious time that you could be spending with me.
Love,
Aunt Liz
P.S. I don't know why their breath smells like that. I really don't.
8 comments:
Wow, I can't wait to see what Jen, Sarah, and Mary have to say about this post!
I sent to soon! I also wanted to add that Miriam is a cutie!
I hope Sarah can find access to a computer so she can respond. This could be a fun day! And I could use a fun Friday.
That is one precious baby girl. And I am an expert on precious baby girls.
Next, please videotape the hellfire that ensues when your sisters read this post. I would like to submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos and win $100,000.
Better yet, I'd like to get the Grover girls' permission to become your agent. When I approach some reality TV show producers, we will all get very rich. In order to increase our viewership, however, you will please include some hair-pulling, intense profanity, and question the paternity of the other Grover sisters' children.
I, too, would very much like to see the ensuing ... whatever it becomes!
Man, there has been no excitement thus far. Jen? Sarah? Mary? Where are you guys?
Miriam is so beautiful. I love you grover girls. You are all awesome.
Also, Court I love your comment. I would definitely watch "Grover Girls" If it was a reality tv show.
What a darling baby. And Liz, seriously, that post made me laugh out loud. I miss you Grover girls!
Sarah doesn't have a computer, and I've been on radio silence recently. However, I have something to say:
MIRIAM IS MINE. We all know I am her favorite as evidenced by the last trip where I was the only one who could get her to stop crying and fall asleep. She looks like me, she likes me, and she told me that my breath smells like roses. Better yet, chocolate.
So you better suck up as much Miriam as you can on Wednesday and Sunday, because Thursday through Saturday she's all mine.
And I ain't afraid to fight you. Or Mom.
Maybe Mom.
Post a Comment