Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world is HOT!

It
is
hot.
I'm ready for fall.
And a new a/c.
But fall is cheaper.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

If fall lasted as long as a new a/c, I'd find a way to buy it. But if fall lasted that long, I guess when summer came it would last equally long. You'd still need a new a/c. Back at square one.

Leslie said...

TO give you hope, all of the stores are now putting out their fall items. I saw a Halloween magazine on the newsstand and I bought a glass pumpkin yesterday! It's getting closer...I can feel it!! Go buy yourself a pumpkin too! Perhaps if we all start decorating for fall, fall will respond by getting here sooner!

Kristie said...

Is you A/C broken?? Because I couldn't live with that!!!

Yeah, Leslie, the stores think it's fall, but Hobby Lobby also thinks it's Christmas and I don't think me buying those Christmas ornaments I bought the other day will make Christmas come quicker! :)

Jennifer said...

Too bad you can't just spend all day in the chapel - it's always freezing in there.

Come down to my house and lay on the concrete. It really does cool you off.

Ooh, or stay in your car. It has a kickin' a/c.

Necia said...

Well you could all come visit Wyoming! It's nice and cool here. I'm afraid to look at pumpkins and Christmas decorations! I'm not ready for the snow yet.

Court said...

Agreed. It is so stinkin' hot. I sweat running the smallest of errands. Surprise surprise. However, I do take heart in the fact that "fall" is just around the corner. I recently celebrated by eating Halloween m&ms.

Shel said...

I agree it is blasted HOT, but I always get that false sense of hope when the stores start bringing out all the cute fall stuff, cuz I know it will still be hot for awhile.

Natalee said...

If you combine the heat with the humity there it is a double whamy. I'm hoping fall will start quickly and that your AC will magically start working.

Ash Kelley said...

here, here.