Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Friday, November 7, 2008

A What in Tha?????????????

We were driving back from Sarah's house yesterday and we passed the new Stake center that our ward will be attending upon it's completion.

Faith: "Mom, when will the church be done?" (This is the 999th time she has asked me this.)

Me: "I dunno Faith---maybe February."

Faith: "Are they gonna move the bodies from the old church to the new one?"

Me: "What bodies?"

Faith: "The bodies of the dead prophets that are buried at the church."

11 comments:

Natalee said...

I cannot stop laughing. Where did she get that idea? All the prophets of the church have been buried under your stake center. That makes perfect sense. I love Faith so much. She is fantastic.

Kristie said...

What have they been teaching her in primary? Good thing they changed the primary presidency!!

Leslie said...

Props to Kristie for saying what I was thinking! I am laughing myself into tears right now.

Alisha said...

Oh my goodness! I, too, am laughing so hard & will continue to do so for a good long while!

kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, Faith rocks! That was a brilliant little bit of conversation.

(Side note: I love that song in your blog playlist. "I'm Yours." So fun!)

Randi said...

I have always loved Faith! She is hilarious.. and she reminds me of a very smart, and witty someone else I know! Too funny!

Laura said...

That is hilarious! I wonder where she even got that idea.

(Maybe it's a good thing you all were released. The Stake Primary Presidency might have had to launch a formal investigation into your Sunday teachings.)

mom said...

Could you please find out what caused Faith to think that? Ethan yes, but Faith??? What did the brothers say, anything? I think that's like me thinking that when I went to the Alamo when I was a kid there would be a whole lot of dead people still lying on the ground. Maybe I'm the weak link!! Love, MOM

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

wait, so i am the only one who wants to know what happened next? what did you say to her? did she explain why she thought that? funny.