Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Ethan informed me yesterday that he is going through puberty. When pressed for info as to why he thinks this he said, "Because I keep craving cocoa puffs."

9 comments:

Melanie said...

That is hilarious. Maybe there is some connection between cocoa puffs and puberty - you never know!

Natalee said...

I had no idea cocoa puffs was related to puberty. I am going to stop feeding them to my kids right away. I think he might have some mis-information.

Alisha said...

Ethan is great. That's all I have to say.

Martin Andrews said...

That makes sense. If my parents would have bought me Cocoa Puffs at that age, I might have been able to play in college! Did he say how big his Cocoa Puffs are?

jamie said...

tee, hee.

Shel said...

Too funny!!

Court said...

This makes perfect sense.

Gotta have the puffs!

Natalee said...

You just can't beat free sausage!!!
It is going to taste so much better for that reason.

Julianna said...

that is AWESOME!