Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Sarah


Thirty four years, and nothin' but progress. That straight line up is a picture of your life. Every year you are a little....no...a lot more like the Savior and it doesn't get any more progressive than that. I'll never know how I got lucky enough to have you for a sister but I thank the Lord for that blessing every day. Thank you for walking a straight line for me to follow, for being so easy to look up to. Your an essential part of everything good in my life and every moment I spend with you makes me better. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday to the only girl who has ever punched me in the arm and cried about it.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, why'd you have to bring up that punching in the arm thing?!

Thank you for everything today. You always know exactly what I need to hear. You have a gift. P.S. You know why I look so great in that picture? I'm doing the picture face you taught me.

Court said...

Sarah, the picture face is definitely effective, but you are beautiful without special posing!

Sister shout outs are the best. Nice work Grover Girls and Feliz Cumpleanos, Sarah.

Laurie said...

there is nothing like a sister. i'm feeling the love.

i'm glad i can be a sister in zion at least, to all of yous!!

Natalee said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!! Beautiful post Liz!

Natalee H. said...

Great post Liz, and happy birthday to Sarah!

Now if you are ever in the mood, i would love to hear about the secrets of the picture face. Maybe even side by side photos with and without the face. I'm seriously interested.

jamie said...

happy birthday, sarah! and you're right, liz--she's very easy to look up to.

Leslie said...

=)

Kirsten said...

Liz that was such a sweet comment you left on my blog, thank you! It is seriously good to hear from you girls again!!! There aren't enough people like the two of you out there.... for one thing I haven't laughed near as much these last 4 years as when the 6 of us used to sit around and talk about heaven knows what!

You better get in on the camping reunion we're planning!!!