Snuggie love. You either got it or you don't. At the Pabst house, we got love for the blanket with sleeves. Especially on a super cold morning when we need to eat our cereal.
I just don't get snuggies. I think it's the commercials that ruined them for me. I just can't deal with that guy doing the "raisin' the roof" dance wearing a snuggie.
That man cracks me up. Every time I see him I have to get up and dance with him. I love it. Liz I think your whole family is set, now you just need to get one for that nasty crossed-eyed feline of yours. I really think she needs that tiny scrap of material for $15 draped around her fur to keep her warm.
8 comments:
That guy who woke up one morning so tired that he accidentally put his robe on backwards is laughing all the way to the bank.
I haven't found the snuggie love, but it is in full force at my sister's house!
Snuggies are MORE than backwards robes, Sarah. They cover your feet. I love my Snuggie forwards and backwards.
I need a cheetah snuggie. To belt. And wear to church.
lol!!!!!!!no really...i'm laughing out loud!!!
I just don't get snuggies. I think it's the commercials that ruined them for me. I just can't deal with that guy doing the "raisin' the roof" dance wearing a snuggie.
That man cracks me up. Every time I see him I have to get up and dance with him. I love it. Liz I think your whole family is set, now you just need to get one for that nasty crossed-eyed feline of yours. I really think she needs that tiny scrap of material for $15 draped around her fur to keep her warm.
Hahahaha, I still can't figure out why they didn't slap a back on those things. It's the back that gets the coldest.
Still, Harris does make the Snuggie actually look cool.
Post a Comment