Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Friday, March 12, 2010

Belated Dear Jen


Sorry this birthday post is late, I kinda suck lately.
Dear Jen,
You are one of the most unique and incredible people I know. You know those people who say they don't care what other people think? Yeah, that's what people say who wish they didn't. You don't have to say it, cuz it's just who you are, no convincing needed. You do what you think is right, all the time, whether people are looking or not. Your honesty and openness give others permission to be and do the same. You never judge others, always assuming everyone is just doing the best they can. This is good news for an oft-times selfish and bratty younger sister. I am so grateful for the time and love you pour into Harris everyday. He needs you in his life so much. So do I. I have never called and asked you for a thing when the answer wasn't "Sure!" Thank you for being...well...you. You are my favorite long-tailed nanni-o!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the hoecake, Snake. I love you!

Sarah said...

I second all of that. Especially the long tailed nanny-o part.

Mary Arlene said...

That was wonderful liz, thank you for posting that, it is all so true.

Mary Arlene said...

p.s. I love that picture, I still cant figure that ornament out, Ruthie did a really good job.

Natalee said...

Loved this post. It is all so true. I love all those things about Jeniffer. Miss you guys.