Some sweet soul anonymously gave me a gift card to Wal-mart this past Christmas. Whoever you are, thank you! I have been taking my time, thinking about just what I wanted to get with this free money that was just for little ol' me. Then, my crockpot broke. I thought nothing of it. I was sure I barely ever used it. Boy was I wrong! I use that thing all the time! And it was driving me crazy not having one! So I ordered one from Wal-mart.com and it got here today. Who knew a plug in casserole dish could bring so much joy? I also purchased a waffle maker (I've never owned one) and it is on it's way. I am sooooo excited! Thank you to my secret santa. I wish I could repay you but first you'll have to tell me who you are. The comment portion of this blog would be a good place to do that;)
Liz's Biz-nis
The Biz-nis of Life
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Crock O' Joy
Some sweet soul anonymously gave me a gift card to Wal-mart this past Christmas. Whoever you are, thank you! I have been taking my time, thinking about just what I wanted to get with this free money that was just for little ol' me. Then, my crockpot broke. I thought nothing of it. I was sure I barely ever used it. Boy was I wrong! I use that thing all the time! And it was driving me crazy not having one! So I ordered one from Wal-mart.com and it got here today. Who knew a plug in casserole dish could bring so much joy? I also purchased a waffle maker (I've never owned one) and it is on it's way. I am sooooo excited! Thank you to my secret santa. I wish I could repay you but first you'll have to tell me who you are. The comment portion of this blog would be a good place to do that;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Secret Santa! Nice!
Awesome! Crock Pots are the bomb!
Oooh, that is one fancy looking crockpot. Love it!
I have a red one just like it yours. Crock pots are one of those things that are just plain awesome!
Yea for crock pots...reminds me that I should be using mine more often...which amounts to waking up earlier so I can put the stuff in before work...
I should really use my crock pot more. That would necessitate early morning planning though, and I'm usually not that organized that early.
Crock pots represent all that is right in the world...warm meals, menu planning, family dinners, good smells wafting throughout the house.
P.S. And let's face it--I know you're not sick. You just want to stay home all day with your crock pot deliciousness. ;)
did I send you that email with hundreds of crock pot recipes?
Yea for that friend who gave you free money! Did you offer to pay for half of Jen's carseat with it?
You look gorgeous in this picture BTW. Maybe free money would make me look that joyful too?
Post a Comment