Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I feel loved



On this, the close of my 31st birthday, I feel blessed to have such wonderful people to call friends and family. My cup truly runneth over.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Listen up, if you continue to spell laundry with an "e", I think I might lose my mind. And shutters on a house are spelled with t's and not d's. Your spelling makes me shudder.
P.S. Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

I feel terrible, Liz! I didn't know it was your birthday. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday!

Your house looks great. I'm jealous of how nicely painted and spruced up it is.

Lori Hurst said...

I didn't know either - Happy Birthday! Your house looks so beautiful! I wish I knew how to decorate!

Court said...

I feel so happy for you! Your house looks beautiful. I know how hard you and Jared have worked on it. You have such a unique sense of style and your house shows it!

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. I hope your new year is your best yet!

The Noble Steeds said...

Happy Birthday! Your house IS beautiful. Great job.

Shel said...

Hope your Birthday was filled with Awesomeness! I am soooo lovin' the pictures of your house, they are just like in my most fave magazines! I'm calling you for advice when it's time to paint over here! And, I know I've already told you that you have my most desired wood floors EVER... GORGEOUS!!

Kristie said...

I suck! I knew it was your birthday and even thought about you in the middle of the day, but then when I saw you last night I said nothing. Ugh!!! Please forgive me and I'm going to take you to lunch next week - just name the day. Happy Birthday!!!

Natalee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I spent yesterday in Lubbock visiting with a nuerologist. I am sorry for the belated birthday greeting. I hope it was wonderful. You are a loving kind person and you deserve to have a wonderful birthday.

Your house is beautiful!!!

Carol Beck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIZIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!
and ditto on the house! too cute!!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday. I forgot that you shared a birthday with Jed. I hope it was a wonderful day.

And the pictures of your house are beautiful. Really! I love the color and classiness.

Ash Kelley said...

happy belated birthday!