Kids are adorable and strange. Yours are double the adorable and strange!!! LOVED THIS. I was waiting for Harris to eat a worm or start chopping them up for a side dish! Haven't been on the blog scene in over a week....This is the FIRST thing I read. Thank u for reminding me why I became a blogger!
ALSO - I am so glad you posted your house pics. When can I move in! Everything is so gorgeous, you did a really great job pulling it together. The dark dining room walls with the white woodwork, ah. And your pick on the wood floors -double ah. You can tell what gets my heart going. I can sleep peacefully dreaming of your house. Good thing we sleep with eyes shut so I don't have to look at my hideous bedroom.
He could be his own sitcom. Charlotte told me about how he feels about his voice on that. My kids did the same thing when they heard themselves on tape.
I've got two super cute little videos of Miriam (about a minute long each). I have no idea how to send them. I thought maybe you could tell me how to log onto your blog as you and post them the way you did with this great little worm video. Then you and the girls could all see them. It sounds like an awful plan, but Mom thought y'all would love them, and I don't know how else to show them.
12 comments:
Kids are adorable and strange. Yours are double the adorable and strange!!! LOVED THIS. I was waiting for Harris to eat a worm or start chopping them up for a side dish! Haven't been on the blog scene in over a week....This is the FIRST thing I read. Thank u for reminding me why I became a blogger!
That was sweet. That kid is legit!
Oh Harris, I miss you!
ALSO - I am so glad you posted your house pics. When can I move in! Everything is so gorgeous, you did a really great job pulling it together. The dark dining room walls with the white woodwork, ah. And your pick on the wood floors -double ah. You can tell what gets my heart going. I can sleep peacefully dreaming of your house. Good thing we sleep with eyes shut so I don't have to look at my hideous bedroom.
Too, too cute :) Harris, you just so Rock!
He could be his own sitcom. Charlotte told me about how he feels about his voice on that. My kids did the same thing when they heard themselves on tape.
HE IS ADORABLE!!!!! i missed out on all thing boyish with my kids, but i get it a little from my grandson.
He is awesome!!! I believe in chickens too Harris. They do say I love you, I know they do. Love your kids.
Bailey and I have watched this video about 14 times... I think she has a new love interest.... (kinda scared it might be the worms???)
P.S. Your house is beautiful!!!
hahaha. that's so cute. i love the part where you tell him he's full of chicken poop. that's love right there. and your house looks AWESOME!
I've got two super cute little videos of Miriam (about a minute long each). I have no idea how to send them. I thought maybe you could tell me how to log onto your blog as you and post them the way you did with this great little worm video. Then you and the girls could all see them. It sounds like an awful plan, but Mom thought y'all would love them, and I don't know how else to show them.
Love it. Dead worms? Live worms? It's all good. Let's focus on what really matters. Love-Professing Chickens.
harris rocks. your house rocks.
well done mr. and mrs. pabst on both accounts.
hope you had a good birthday. loved the flats!
Post a Comment