Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Explanation:

This is some footage of my brother Andrew's new baby girl Miriam Carol. She was born to Drew and his wife Rachel on April 21st. Drew doesn't have a blog so we got him to post the videos on my blog. Enjoy! She's a hiccuping cutie!


7 comments:

Liz said...

She's a naughty lil' stinka'. She's really only pleasant when she has the hiccups. The darker one was her first night. The lighter one was last night.

Liz said...

Oh. That's me; Drewby, the Dad, not Lizard.

Sarah said...

I love how the video ends with her tongue sticking out and her eyes crossed. She may be a naughty little stinka' but she is beautiful.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh those videos are so awesome! Those hiccups are so cute! She is such a chubby little cherub! I love her so much already! That last look with the sticking out toungue was priceless and Drew-ish too! Can't wait to hold her! I'm all out of exclamation points!

Ash Kelley said...

she's so cute! drew, I don't know why you called her an alien monkey baby. or whatever it was. she's really cute.

Alisha said...

I think I figured it out-- this is your brother's new baby? She's adorable but I almost panicked. I thought when I read the comments on the first video that ya'll had adopted a baby or something. And when I say panicked, I meant in a good way but somehow I missed the chatter about it. Anyway-- adorable baby! Congrats to your brother!

Natalee said...

Cute cute cute!!! Cheeks everywhere!!! Love that baby!!!