Because I went in to fix my misspelled words which seem to drive Sarah so incredibly crazy, it screwed up my pictures! Everytime I edit the words on my sidebar pictures and then hit save, it shrinks and slightly distorts the photo. Thanks a lot! Now I'm adding an extra "e" to your name, Searah!!!
13 comments:
Look cry baby all you have to do is remove the whole thing and then add it again. You can't just change the wording without it changing the picture. Just hit "remove" on the picture your trying to change, then re add it and type the new words. You can thank me later for helping you not look like an illiterate hillbilly.
You guys crack me up!
If you really want to get Sarah, don't add an e, take of the h. Right? :)
You two are funny.
This is why I just blog hop around my friends blogs and don't worry about my own... it's too funny and entertaining without the worry of and upkeep of my own, tee hee!! I love you guys!
This has nothing to do with you r post but your house really looks amazing. Kudos to Jared, he is an artist. I love your floors. Someday when we own a home again I am totally calling you guys for decorating advice.
So you may not remember me from my Sugar Land days, but I snoop on your blog through Sarah's and Laura's links once in awhile. Just had to tell my friend Searah that she might want to check her grammar when she leaves a comment ("on the picture YOUR trying to change"---instead of YOU'RE) so that she doesn't look like an illiterate hillbilly. But don't worry, I don't have a sister hanging over my blog so I look like one all the time. :)
All right Rhonda, YOU'RE on the list. Never you mind what list it is just know YOU'RE on it.
An extra "e". I'm pretty sure she doesn't have and "e" to begin with. :)
I also love your house. I'm kind of jealous of your handy, talented husband at this moment.
HAHAHAHAH! Rhonda! I only wish I'd noticed it first. Sarah, you'd better answer the door when I bring over Minnie's present even though you have been made to look like a fool due to your own grammar snobbish-ness!
I just realized on my comment I said and instead of an. I guess we all have grammar problems. :)
Pictures of your house are gorgeous. I love all your paint colors--inside and out. Love your front door. Love your decor. Wishing I had a house....sigh.
Happy birthday yesterday!
your house looks amazing. congratulations!
if you go into your customize part up above on your blog then edit the side bar in there it won't shrink your pictures. just a fyi. and here's one for saraa.
Post a Comment