Liz's Biz-nis
The Biz-nis of Life
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Harris' baptism weekend
We had a wonderful few days while Jared's parents and brother were visiting from Idaho. We ate out, ate in, played games, talked, laughed etc, etc. Harris' baptism was a beautiful and spiritual experience and we loved sharing it with all of you who were able to be there. We also appreciate the love and congrats from all others we are blessed to call friends and family. We also had a great time "bbq"ing at Leslie's due to the lovely thunderstorm that decided to rain on the picnic that was not to be. Thank you again, Leslie, for your generosity. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Thank you to everyone. My kids are now ALL accountable! My job is done! Their sins are now on their own heads! Just kidding!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Your family is Awesome! Thank you for sharing such a special day with all of us, it was the best! Harris is such a great guy and his baptism was such a spiritual one, we felt blessed to be there. Daniel can't wait till tomorrow night and going to scouts with Harris being there, too! Fun times!
It doesn't even look like a huge rainstorm was going on! You look really pretty. Harris' picture face is priceless. It was a wonderful day.
What a beautiful family. Liz you look gorgeous as always as does everyone else in your family. Harris is awesome and I am so excited for him. What a wonderful day.
I was SO sad that I completely forgot :( I wish I could have shared this with your family! Harris looked so happy on Sunday!
Harris has to be the cutest little boy ever. I love his facial expressions. What a neat day for your family. And seriously, you look amazingly gorgeous. Talk about getting more beautiful with age (not that we are old or anything)!
Hi Liz! It's Karin (Dynes) Driggs. I stumbled across your blog somehow (ok really I was supposed to be working and was clicking around on random people's blogs) and was SO EXCITED!! It is so good to see what is going on with your family. I seriously miss having you as my laurel advisor! I hope all is well!
harris rocks! his hilariousness is awesome. he makes me instantly happy when he is around. thanks for sharing such a special day with us.
I planned on going to the baptism all week and then Saturday came & I kept thinking there was somewhere I needed to go... couldn't figure it out. Then around 2:00 it hit me. So I ran to the computer to check your blog for the time and... of course I missed it. I am so sad! Sounds like it was wonderful. You know how I love Harris. Your kids are fantastic. You are a wonderful mother.
I'm sorry we couldn't make the baptism. It sounds like it was a very special occasion.
Congratulations, Harris!
Baptisims are such sweet, special moments, Congratulations Harris!
Liz, your family is BEAUTIFUL!!
Kids grow up too fast. {sigh}
What a wonderful day Saturday was! The baptism was beautiful and Spirit-filled. I love Harris' honesty and enthusiasm. What a privilege it is to participate in a little part of his life. Thanks for creating such a special memory!
Harris looked so handsome on Sunday! Congrats on the baptism, Harris! I can't believe how big they're all getting... :)
Liz - your family is beautiful! I miss you and your sisters!
Liz .. you are as beautiful as ever! It looks like the baptism was a success! I can't believe how old your kids are getting .. seems like yesterday I was there visiting you! The house pics on the sidebar are amazing! I can't wait to someday visit your beautiful house .. :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment