Okay, most of you won't be, but I can guarantee my sisters and probably my childhood friend Melanie will be jealous of this T-shirt! It is a Petrosky Elementary School T-shirt, and that just happens to be the greatest Elementary school that ever was. We all got to go there until we moved when I was in the fifth grade. It was AWESOME! And I was just recently wishing that I had a Petrosky Elementary school T-shirt. I even thought about getting online and trying to find one. Well, then, my brother Dave, who happens to be one of the best gift givers of all time, sent me one for my birthday! I screamed so loud it scared my kids. So thank you, thank you David! Oh! And it says 1987! It is vintage! I love it! IN YO FACE SISTAS!
Liz's Biz-nis
The Biz-nis of Life
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Be very, very JEALOUS!
Okay, most of you won't be, but I can guarantee my sisters and probably my childhood friend Melanie will be jealous of this T-shirt! It is a Petrosky Elementary School T-shirt, and that just happens to be the greatest Elementary school that ever was. We all got to go there until we moved when I was in the fifth grade. It was AWESOME! And I was just recently wishing that I had a Petrosky Elementary school T-shirt. I even thought about getting online and trying to find one. Well, then, my brother Dave, who happens to be one of the best gift givers of all time, sent me one for my birthday! I screamed so loud it scared my kids. So thank you, thank you David! Oh! And it says 1987! It is vintage! I love it! IN YO FACE SISTAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Go pirates! That is one beaming smile on your face. You are gorgeous!
You go girlfriend!! That rocks! And you look fantabulous modeling it!
What the hell?!? David, you're dead to me.
WHAT IN THE HELL!?!?!?!? You and your stupid brother SUCK EGGS. can i borrow it?
What? NO?!? You piece of pirate crap. You're never seeing those shoes again. Oh, wait, don't you have them? Egg sucker.
David, WHERE did you get it?
Man, you weren't kidding about how your sisters would react!
And I'm jealous that you look so cute in an elementary school t-shirt!
Jen who in the world are you talking about? I faintly remember knowing someone who went by the name of David but I can't seem to remember anything else about him. I think he died in 1987 if I'm remembering correctly.
You are right. I am jealous. Very jealous. Remember Ms. Qveton? (Was that her name?) She loved us. I'm signing off to go check out our old class pictures. Oh, I just remembered when we lost the pet hamster and found him in the bathroom. Remember? Remember??
Vintage... awesome!!!
You're not even a Petrosky graduate! You suck.
1987 is the year I graduated from Petrosky! That's my shirt! I don't care if it doesn't fit me, give it!
By the way, if you HAD graduated from Petrosky you would probably know how to spell laundry.
That shirt rocks!!!
Huzzah! The pirate war is on!! And it is a riot!!
You guys are hilarious! I'm sitting here thinking would I care about my elementary school t-shirt and I decided the answer is no. Petrosky must have been a good school since you guys all care so much.
it all about weldon springs, baby!! an OLD, run down army barrack turned into an elementary holding grades k-6. yes, my friend, that was my elementary! and, to no surprise, it burned down. i don't even know what the mascot was...maybe charcoal?
burn baby burn!
Post a Comment