Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Thursday, March 5, 2009

ALL THA LADIES!!




Sorry I've been absent. As an update, the mouse has been caught (by Jared!) and the Bachelor is an idiot!

Tonight is that special night of the month where all the gals get together for grub and gab. This time it will be at Potbelly's Sandwich shop. It is across from Panera bread on HWY 6 near Target. The word on the street is that it is absolutely delicious. Hope to see ya'll there!

9 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

I'm so glad your mouse is dead, hopefully Jared can sleep now (and you too!) I very sad I can't come to GNO tonight. It's Prestons birthday...but I'm sure ya'll will have a great time! And I LOVE me a Potbelly sandwich...and be sure to get a cookie. They are giant.

Shel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shel said...

Mmmm Mmmmm I'm soooo there sista!

Thanks for the cookie tip Annie and we'll miss you!

sorry about the delete.. I goofed :)

Laura said...

Woo hoo! I will be there!

Alison said...

I so might be able to actually go this time! Keep your fingers crossed! ;D

Ash Kelley said...

yeah for dead mice! and i'm still dying to see pictures of your extensions. so whens that happening. and what the crap with bachelor eh?

Natalee said...

Congrats on your victory!!!! Hope you guys all had a great time.

Jamee said...

I never realized how funny you are - and REAL! I always thought you were a superhero mom, wife, and person without any worries or woes..and I still think you are a superperson, but you've got probs just like the rest of us! Whew, what a relief. :) Your blog is awesome.

Court said...

So sorry to have missed GNO.

And props to Jared on his very diligent and successful mouse hunt. Sadly, I will miss the re-play of the mouse antics.

If things get slow on the blog scene, I might just catch one and plant at your house for comedy's sake.