Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tomorrow's To-Do's

#1. Quit the P.T.A.

Wish me luck!!!!

12 comments:

Cade said...

#2. regain control over your life.

go get 'em liz! i hope a flamming bag of poo will be involved. =)

Whidget said...

HAHAH! Good luck! I think my mom manned the PTA for like 20 years or so!

Bridget

Sarah said...

You can do it. Once you've made your mind up about something there's no stopping you.

Kristie said...

I'm so proud of you!! You can do it!

Necia said...

Good luck with that! The PTA scares me.

Natalee said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! You can do it girl.

Court said...

Get that crap outta my face!

Laura said...

Go get 'em, Liz!

Court said...

Your "quitting the PTA outfit" was extra cute. I bet it made them want you that much more. Too bad.

Jenae said...

I like that you did it on a Friday- you're weekend will be so nice without that hanging over your shoulder! How did it go?

Shel said...

Yes!! I'm so happy you decided to do it!!! I hope it went well!

Unknown said...

How'd it go? Details, please!