today i layed around like a lazy slug. i read a book, well some of it, as i drifted in and out of consciousness. this was all on the heels of me telling jared that i needed him to clean out the garage and fix the dishwasher and i even told him and i quote, "Today is not one of those days you can lay around talking about how you are too tired to do anything!" And then I proceeded to do just that. And what did he do? He cleaned out the garage and fixed the dishwasher. I'm a bad wife. It's the truth. the bad punctuation in this post is due to today's laziness.
9 comments:
I felt the exact same way - I even took a 3 hour nap. After 3 hours, I still felt like I could go back to sleep!! But alas, I made myself get up and go the Women's Conference.
You need to recover from PTA. They are like dementors, they suck all of your joy away. You need at least one day to recover!
You crack me up. Oh man, you crack me up.
Dementors, yes. Bamboozling dementors. And, that is exactly how you and Jayrod roll. Odds are if you were up and at 'em, he'd be down and nappin'.
I'm still stuck on "he cleaned out the garage..." Thinking about ours, I'm amazed anyone's could be cleaned in a day.
My Saturday was pretty much like that too. I did wash some dishes and go to the grocery, but that was about it. Nobody else did anything either, so our house is still a mess!
At least we made it to the RS Broadcast. That makes up for everything!
lazy days are SO needed. i kind of take every friday off. i don't really make any food and i certainly don't clean anything!
jamie, i think you've got a great thing going on fridays. i think i might follow your lead.
and liz, props to jared! he must have super powers, b/c i can't think of any garage in america that can be cleaned it one day.
liz, you are a sucky wife! poor jared! and to thing he has worked so hard all week just to come home and work. i mean, come on! look at my husband, oh wait, he never works....he's always PLAYING!!! I'M ALWAYS WORKING!!!!
i hear ya girl. do wives ever get a day off? HELL NO!!! good for you for declaring a day. props to you. and to jared for knowing good and well NOT to say a damn thing.
Post a Comment