Today at Randall's (I went to the one on 359.) there are navel oranges (ripe, perfect) for .59 cents a lb. I got a whole bag for two dollars. Also, a bunch of cereals (Cheerios, Trix, Cocoa Puffs..you know, the healthy ones) are only $1.50 a box if you buy four and you can mix and match and there is no limit. When I checked out they handed me TWO coupons for a 10-pack of Capri-Sun absolutley FREE, no purchase necessary AND a coupon for $2.00 off the cereal I had just purchased for $1.50 a box (must buy 5) so tonight I'll run back to Randall's (most of you have already decided this is too much work but I live 2 min. away) and for $12.00 I'll get 2 boxes of Capri-Sun, 8 boxes of cereal and another big bag of oranges!!! Now back to the Real Housewives!
9 comments:
Isn't coupon shopping a thrill? I'm heading to Randall's tomorrow. They also have 93% lean beef on for $1.99 a lb.
Dude, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't pry myself away from reality tv.
And now I wish we had Randalls around here.
I'm not big into couponing, maybe someday. It's just not that fun to go shopping with a cart load of kids with extras hanging from the sides, taking time to find the right product (assuming they even have it), then doing the math to figure if it's still better than generic. I still clip them, just bc I think this time I'll use 'em.
The best quote I've heard about finding a bargain, "I just don't think I'm getting a good deal unless I feel like I'm really rippin' someone off." Guess who said that.
couponing makes my head spin, my heart race, and my mouth go dry (which i immediately drink a dr pepper). however, there was a class taught at super saturday and after seeing how much i SHOULD and COULD be spending on groceries...well, i might just be the woman you see at the register with a binder full of coupons and newspaper clippings that takes hours to check out. but hey, i'll save $1.00 so that i can go get me another dr pepper at sonic.
I have a web site I use that does all of the coupon match ups for me. Ya'll let me know if you want help! I'm not a total pro but I do get my occasional weeks at Kroger or Randalls where I get $80 of groceries for $20 or $30. And oh yeah... randalls also has Lysol & some clorox cleaning products buy one get one. Then if you have 2 coupons it's REALLY cheap.
Way to go, Liz!! I love finding great deals like that. It's one of those simple things that makes me really happy!
Wooooo Hooooo!!!! You already know how I feel about finding deals. Awesome!!!!
Good deals become GREAT deals when you tell your friends how much you saved. You go bargain hunter!
i always get stares when i nearly clean a place out when they have, let's say, tomato paste for 10 cents a can or corn flakes for a buck! i say, take advantage of the bargain. this reminds that once when kris and i were at wal-mart, we bought a bag of chips. we expected them to be 2 bucks, but the clerk said they rang up as 50 cents. we tried to tell her that was a mistake, but instead she said "they're ringing up as 50 cents. i'd run back and get some more if i were you." and so we did. 10 more bags, to be exact!
Post a Comment