Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm?? I don't get it. It's an enigma wrapped in a mystery.
You got some 'splaining to do about that post!
I'm confused also .... but that is a normal state for me. (She doesn't sell Mary Kay makeup on the side does she?)
Rhoda has some serious skillz! She totally reminds me of one of my good friends who is also a Southern Designer Belle. Where was I when they handed out THAT talent? No worries...I'll just glean some ideas from her blog!
Courtney is so smart! That's the name of a blog.
Wow --I can't believe how talented that lady is! Guess I need to go to more yardsales!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm?? I don't get it. It's an enigma wrapped in a mystery.
You got some 'splaining to do about that post!
I'm confused also .... but that is a normal state for me. (She doesn't sell Mary Kay makeup on the side does she?)
Rhoda has some serious skillz! She totally reminds me of one of my good friends who is also a Southern Designer Belle. Where was I when they handed out THAT talent? No worries...I'll just glean some ideas from her blog!
Courtney is so smart! That's the name of a blog.
Wow --I can't believe how talented that lady is! Guess I need to go to more yardsales!!
Post a Comment