Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Friday, June 5, 2009

Anatomy of depression

Everything goes through the "I suck, I am scum of the earth" filter before it hits your conscious brain. It's just reality. The good news is, I hit spellcheck on this bad boy before posting and for the first time in my life it said "no misspelled words found" I must not suck that bad.

And y'all know the rules. No trying to fix it. I mean it!

9 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

Sorry about that. Your friend is camped out at my house right now so I am surprised that you are having a low time!

Melanie said...

Aaargh! I hate depression.

Jennifer said...

Cherry Winks?

Laurie said...

just nigga-say what that bitch and kick her to the curb! get outta here depression nazi!

Leslie said...

=) love you. =)

jamie said...

i'll say some extra prayers.

Unknown said...

mee too. cept i am too lazy to run spellczech.

Natalee said...

I am right there with you.

Jamee said...

we should all get together and have an intervention and tell that hoochie mama just where she can go. I'm sick of her...she gets around!