
1. I had a tatoo on my shoulder removed. (Painful!!!!)
2. I ran a marathon. The first person I saw when I crossed the finish line was George Bush Sr. and he said, "Atta girl!" I wanted to ask for his son's ph# but I was 99.9% parched.
3. I used to love writing when I was younger and would write little novels and keep them in notebooks in my bedside table. I got older and read through them and got embarassed and threw them all away. Sad.
4. When I was in middle school I pushed my two front teeth together until I closed my own gap. (My mom said we couldn't afford braces).
5. I sucked my thumb til' I was ten and my great grandma offered to pay me $100 to stop. I promptly did.
6. I am REALLY good at remembering names. I can be told your grandma's neighbor's niece's boyfriends name one time and ten years later I'll be able to recall it. Too bad I can't seem to remember useful information.
Tags are fully optional, of course, but I'd like to hear from any and all of you kind enough to read my blog. I really love nothing more than learning new things about people so, humor me!
7 comments:
#1 and #4 - Owwwww!! That is all I have to say about both of those!
#2 - I am so impressed you ran a marathon. That is one of those things that I can't ever imagine doing. Even if I lost tons of weight.
You are good at remembering names. I am always impressed by your ability to do that.That is a useful skill and one I always wished I had.
I would have given anything to read those novels. I bet they were really cute.
Liz, you are absolutely pure comedy!
Six random things about me:
1. My favorite coin is the quarter. Sometimes I like to pay for things in rolls of quarters just because I like quarters. Although the dollar coin you get as change from the post office stamp machine is also really special.
2. I am a teen bride. I never thought I would get married and as it turns out I found my dreamboat at 18 and married at 19.
3. I once hopped out of the bathtub and ran outside naked because I heard a parade. I was only 2 at the time, but I still love parades. In graduate school the Thanksgiving parade went right by our downtown Atlanta apartment--how lucky was that???
4. I love metal sculpting and welding. I have poured hot molten bronze into a concrete cast wearing a fire resistant silver outfit. Doug says he will build me a metal barn one day for my sculpting studio.
5. I was painfully shy as a child. I would not order a pizza over the phone or order at McDonald's for myself. At age 15, I decided it was time to move on.
6. I like to wear over-sized sunglasses and silk scarves just like Jackie O. Because I'm as bad as I wanna be.
I know what you mean about your two front teeth. I had a tooth grow under my tongue instead of out of my gums and I had to push it up with my tongue. There was nothing the dentist could do for me.
Oh my. I never knew that you pushed your teeth together. That sounds painful. And I'm totally impressed on the marathon count. You are amazing (and kind of crazy to run that far...but still amazing, too).
Court - you ARE a bad mamba jamba! And I could not stop laughing at #3!
i'm with you--always fun to learn new things about people. i certainly learned 6 new things about you and courtney!
Post a Comment