Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Faith!








Happy Birthday to
-the girl who made me a mother.
-the girl who helped me change in ways I could never do for myself.
-the girl who teaches me.
-the girl who makes me proud.

Happy 11th birthday! I love you!

10 comments:

Shel said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Way sweet photos!

Laura said...

Happy birthday, Faith! I love the pictures. What a beautiful young woman she's becoming.

Natalee said...

Hooray for Faith. Happy Birthday. We hope it is fantastic.

By the way Liz, you look great in that picture with Faith.

Lori Hurst said...

That is beautiful. She is gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous little orangutan! And what a lovely tween.

kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Faith! What a pretty girl she is. Just like her mom!

(She's a tween now. Scary, scary!)

Leslie said...

Love Birthdays! So glad that it is Faith's turn to celebrate. Yay! BTW- I am thrilled to have other bachelor addicts that I can squeal with!! Thomas normally watches it with me but I would love to watch it with the gals sometime...it would bring the bachelor up to a whole new level! What do you think of the "hot dog topping theory"?

jamie said...

i loved seeing the baby/toddler pictures. she's a good girl, for sure.

Liz said...

Les,
I think the hot dog theory is wicked-stupid. I think that woman is way too old to think such silly tactics make guys think she's cute or clever. That stuff is for high school. I think you can tell a lot about a guy by the stuff he puts on his priority list, not his silly hot dog!
I'm all about a girl's night of watching it. We should plan a party to watch the finale!
BTW, what do you think of the hot dog theory? Perhaps you may have some insights that could sway me.(Is Tom a mustard guy?"

Leslie said...

The whole Hot Dog Biz is a bit phallic if you ask me. I am sure that Froid would have a lot to say about what it means when a man likes mustard on his wiener(...er, Hot Dog)! I find the Hot Dog girl entertaining and cute though. It was definately an unusual way to get the bachelor's attention. I would however think that a woman could tell more about a guy by the way he eats his hot dog than what he dresses it with! For example, How many bites does it take him to eat the hot dog? Does he chew with his mouth open or closed? does he use a napkin or his jeans to wipe the ketchup off of his hands? See what I mean?? When it comes to dogs, my husband loves little smokies....what does that say about him??