Liz's Biz-nis
The Biz-nis of Life
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Blog--Take Two!
Okay. So I've had a blog for approximately a day and I'm already regretting it. Now I'm feeling the need to take a picture of everything I am doing, should I blog about this should I blog about that? What? People have left me comments? I have an audience? Who is my audience? What do they think of me? Let me determine what my reputation is so I can proceed to maintain it! This crap really messes with your head! And my head is already messed up to begin with! But I'm gonna fight the urge to do what I do in almost any situation that falls outside of my comfort zone---quit! I'm gonna fight it. I'm gonna keep trying this to see if it will help me in my life. Who knows? Maybe it will be an outlet for me. Maybe it will be a way to actually be creative since I do not sew, craft, paint or anything remotely like it. Maybe it will help connect me to friends that I would otherwise have no contact with. You can't ever learn new things unless you try new things, even if you fail. So I'm gonna see if my already-obsessive mind can learn to take blogging in stride. Wish me luck. And soon I will learn to put pictures on here! Then you can see photographs of me after I have located the ones where I''m 5 years younger and having a great hair day and after I photo shop my teeth whiter! And don't you worry, I'll pretend it's just a casual snapshot taken just the other day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Liz you make blogging seem so complicated. I never even thought of it that way. SO much pressure. We will love anything you write.
Liz, stop analyzing the blog and be your funny, true self and we will love it. Plus, I agree with you - blogging is simply my creative outlet since I don't paint, scrapbook or do anything else a good Mormon wife should do (besides maybe bake an occasional cookie). I LOVE that you have a blog - I'm the most excited about your blog I've EVER been about anyones. And I apologize that I'm "that" friend who isn't talking to you on the phone on a regular basis and should be sharing private details of our lives on the phone not on a blog. But I do love you and if I talked to ANYONE on the phone (because seriously, I don't talk to anyone besides upgrading our DISH package for Brian to watch a football game) it would be you (and my mom). Later.
Post a Comment