Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Would you like some of these?

















Then you must come to Girls' Night Out! It is this TUESDAY night, at 7:00 at the Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Brazos Town Center. We had it here just a couple months ago and it turned out to be a huge success! They stay open late, and they allow us to be as loud and crazy as we wanna be! They also are happy to let us bring in our own treats, which brings me to the main point of this entire post. I have this amazing recipe (thanks, Mel!) for double chocolate cookies and I'm making a triple batch for us to chase our burgers and fries with. Hope to see you there!

16 comments:

Laura said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait! I am glad we have the GNO logistics worked out so more people can come!

Anyone want to car pool?

Shel said...

Ooooooeeeee yay!!! I'm sooooo excited and can not wait! I hope lots and lots of people can come, it'll be a blast!

Thanks, Liz.. You are THE BESTEST!!

Shel said...

I'll carpool :)

Jenae said...

I am so there!!!! This girl loves her some cookies!

I'm interested in carpooling, too- I'm in Long Meadow Farms.

Melanie said...

I'm not going to lie - I'm seriously jealous about the girls' nights out. You have no idea how tempting it is to jump on a plane and head on down. Then it would be my girls' week out or something.

Glad you like the cookies. You are skinny enough to eat them without danger (unlike myself).

Laura said...

Carpoolers, lets meet at the church at 6:40. Sound good?

Necia said...

Since it would be a bit pricey and pretty much just out of the question for me to be there, could I just get the recipe? You can mail me a burger and some fries!

Necia said...

Sorry, that sounds kind of odd to have a burger mailed. Let me just explain...Evanston has two places to get burgers. McDonald's and Wendy's. I'm sick of both! I do miss the Houston restuarants (and a few of the people too). Will someone give Kristie a big hug for me and tell her I miss her?

michelle said...

Shoot, I just may drive the 24 hours it would take to get there for those cookies.

Kristie said...

I will so be there. I need the break and I will be back in town for at least that day. I would love to carpool, too. I will be at the church, so don't leave without me!

Natalee said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I want those cookies right now!!! You ahould all definitely go. I wouold if I could.

Whidget said...

What fun!! It looks like we are moving to Houston, so I hope once we do I get invited to your girls nights! :-) Whit's interviewing in Katy and Sugar Land..

Your blog is cute! :-)

Bridget

jamie said...

yes, i actually would like some of those--wanna post the recipe???

Shel said...

GNO was a blast.. Thank you for the yummilish double chocolate cookies that I soooo tried to resist, but couldn't! The company was amazing, as always!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

I would like some of those .. too bad I live too far away .. oh the memories ..

Court said...

Thanks for a very fun night at GNO--cookies were delicious and all of us had a great time!