Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Movie Night!

These three ladies







plus my friend Amy (on the left)







went and saw this























It was a great way to spend my Saturday night! And the movie wasn't half bad! I must tell you that I hate kid's movies almost worse than anything in the world. I usually try to force myself to fall asleep just to spare myself the whole ordeal, and that's if you can even get me there! I usually try to pass that duty off to Jared! But this one wasn't half bad! AND, as a bonus, it had nothing at all inappropriate! You could even take little girls to it and they would love it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I thought I was the biggest stick-in-the-mud when it came to kids' movies. I slept through most of Bolt and after hearing the other moms say they loved it, I wondered what that said about me...at least I'm in good company.

Laura said...

You are a good mom, aunt, and friend. That's all I have to say.

Shel said...

You're the best! You know me though, I'm so there!!! I love all them movies!!! I'm so there with my kids on each one :)

Natalee said...

I, like you can't stand mot kid movies/hows. I don't know why but whenever I have to see one I too just want to take a nap. There are a few exceptions. Anything by Pixar I love, also Sponge Bob is growing in me, though I still can't it through an intire episode.

Kristie said...

I am a huge Hannah Montana fan. I know that probably sounds really dorky, but I can't believe that I haven't seen the movie yet. I am totally jealous. I don't like any other kids shows, but give me some Hannah Montana any day.

Court said...

MMMMM...lookin' good ladies!