Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Fond Farewell

I have decided to shut down my blog. It's nothing crazy...just need to free up more time for some other things in my life. Maybe it's that my daughter's 13th birthday is approaching and I feel a wrench in my gut every time I think about her being with me for only five more years. Maybe it's that I'm naturally a bad manager of time and have prayed often for help learning how to "find" more time in a day to spend on the things that are most precious to me. Perhaps it's the realization that time isn't "found" it's made and that I have to let go of some things to make room for other things. Perhaps it's a little of each plus the fact that while I love the connections made via blogging I find my truest and most meaningful connections are made when I actually sit down and talk to and interact with others, face to face, or voice to voice. Time is precious and one cannot do everything...me most especially. I will miss this vehicle for online connection but know that through email and phone calls I can still connect with all of you. Thanks for your comments and support...it has been a lot of fun!
Love,
Liz

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sad :( Some of us don't get to have face to face conversations with you. But I know you have to do what's best for you and your family. I will miss your blog.

Natalee said...

Love you girl!

Court said...

cheese me likey your new design and photos. i think you're gonna have to start blogging again.