Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Saturday, October 9, 2010

GREAT DEALS!!!!




My neighbor across the street is desperate to park her car in her garage! To do so she must sell this beautiful sofa that she bought NEW at STAR FURNITURE for $800.00. They only used it 6 MONTHS!! She is asking $300 for it. I'd buy it myself but can't fit it through the tiny doorway to my upstairs T.V. room.

Also, she has a SERTA foam mattress set for a king sized bed that she paid $1400.00 for and is selling for $400. It is 1 1/2 years old.

Leave a comment or call if you are interested. She'd love to move them by the end of the weekend. Also, pass this along to anyone you know who may be interested.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'd buy both those, but I can't move them here, I've got nowhere to put them, and I don't know where I'll be living in the near future.

Liz said...

Ahh man! I'd store them in my garage but that's where Jared and the brother-in-laws do P90X every night and fart.