Also, here's some pics from our 80's dance. Please, oh please notice that banana clip that I barely have enough hair to fill!!
Also, Harris had his evaluation for music therapy and it went GREAT! Way better than I expected. He really wants to start so when all the paper work is done we'll see where we can squeeze it in if at all
8 comments:
You guys look hot! Can I borrow the clip?
You may feel the clip was stretching it with your current hair status, but you were WORKIN' those acid wash jeans. And those pumps are fabulous ANY DAY of the week, even paired with the 80s ensemble. That's how you know they're classics. ;)
And for Jared? All I can say is that guy was in his element. I think he fell in love with you all over again in your 80s garb. What a guy.
The Pabst rocked the 80's Dance!! Too bad you guys were born too late to be in the actual decade! :(
Way to go Faith - I knew you could do it!!
Let's be honest here--You guys don't look creepy--you look HOT. :-)
SO hilarious! where did you ever find a banana clip?
also, i love the wainscoting in your house! and is that chocolate brown on the walls? love it. speaking of, had i really never been to your house before? that seems weird for some reason.
Love love love the 80's dance pics! Looks like you could fit in at the junior high today! :) congrats to faith for making the volleyball team!! Glad everyone is staying busy!
I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment