Tonight we also watched Faith's volleyball game. Her team didn't win but she was playing really aggressively and I was so proud of how hard she worked. Her last game is Saturday and then she will start practicing and working toward making the school team next year in 7th grade. Go Faith!
Liz's Biz-nis
The Biz-nis of Life
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Good Times
Today I went with Harris' class on a field trip to the Museum of Natural Science. And yes, those ridiculous shots are the best pictures I got from the entire day (don't get me started on his little friend who insisted I take a picture of EVERY SINGLE GEM in the Gem Vault!) Harris loved all of the exhibits, especially the dinosaur fossils. As part of the field trip, we went to see an Imax (super 3-D) movie called Whales and Dolphins. Harris was terrified the entire time and intermittently cried and covered his eyes with MY hand on which he had a death grip for the entire hour. As soon as it ended and the lights went on he sighed loudly and said, "Oh man! That was SO good!" What a punk.


Tonight we also watched Faith's volleyball game. Her team didn't win but she was playing really aggressively and I was so proud of how hard she worked. Her last game is Saturday and then she will start practicing and working toward making the school team next year in 7th grade. Go Faith!



Tonight we also watched Faith's volleyball game. Her team didn't win but she was playing really aggressively and I was so proud of how hard she worked. Her last game is Saturday and then she will start practicing and working toward making the school team next year in 7th grade. Go Faith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Faith kicks butt! I LOVE the gem vault, it is so dark and sparkly. I would have taken pictures of every gem too. I am glad Harris like the movie even though he was scared the whole time. He is a little stinker.
Love the action shots!
Issac did the same thing as Harris except at the bowling alley. He was on the verge of tears after EVERY TURN b/c he wasn't winning but later said it was his favorite part of spring break.
Hannah does that same thing as Harris all the time. She now says she wants to go back to Sea World and ride the ride that she cried the whole time on. She says she loved it. So I can totally see why you call your 9 year old your baby!! Love it!!
Your kids are growing too fast...any way to slow it down at all?
Thanks for the laugh Harris and Liz, I needed it today!
I miss you too Liz!! I love the museum! There are so many cool things to look at. And I cannot believe how old Faith is getting! She looks like one mean volleyball playin machine!
hey we need to hang out some time
fun things, for sure. wish i could see faith play!
Liz! I figured it was there when we couldn't find it at home. They cost all of three dollars but he's been asking about it! Haha. My cell is 512-799-4281. We leave Friday morning (early) to go to Oregon so maybe we can get together before then. My mom's number is 281-277-8143...
Thanks!!
Bridget
Faith looks like she is good at volleyball. I played it in Jr. High but I wasn't very good at it (no surprise there since I have almost 0 athletic ability.)
Where are you and what are you doing?? Surely you are not "el shutto downo" like Sarah.
I'll tell you what you told her--you'll be back. ;)
Post a Comment