Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Harry B!


Words fail to describe all the joy you bring into my life. I feel so lucky to be the lady who gets to be your mother. Thank you for making me smile and laugh every single day. You fight hard to do things that come easy to most of us and you don't complain about it. You remind me that progress isn't measured by how fast you get there, but that you get where you're meant to go. You were sent here to accomplish great things and in nine years you've already transformed my life and the lives of all who are blessed to know you. I have no doubt I would never become who I'm meant to become without you. I love you. Happy birthday.
Mom

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Harris! It ALWAYS brightens my day to see you! You are one awesome 9 year old!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Harris! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!

Jennifer said...

Dear Liz, You are right, Love, Jen

Dear Harris, Your mom is right (about everything so don't forget it). I love you, Aunt Jen

Alison said...

You are the sweetest mom ever. I hope I'm just like you ;)

Court said...

Happy Birthday Harris! I love seeing you in Primary every week! You are so fun and smart. You inspire me to do challenging things. I hope that being 9 years old is everything you want it to be!!

Natalee said...

Beautiful post!!!!! I totally know what you mean Liz. Harris is just fantastic!

Shel said...

Harris.. I'm a few days late :( I hope you had the most rockin' birthday!! You are such a great guy!!

Liz, what a fantabulous mom you are!! You and Harris are both the bomb!! Love ya'!!!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Happy Birthday Harris! PS...I can't believe you have been gone for 9 years..I guess that's what time does--flies by WAY TOO FAST!