Liz's Biz-nis

The Biz-nis of Life

Friday, July 2, 2010


When logging on to my computer the other day I was unable to access my blog or email until I had an access code texted to my phone, entered it in, and changed my password. When I got into my email I saw that a huge, long list of emails had been prevented from being sent (emails I never tried to send) by my security software. It was just the reminder I needed that not everyone on the world wide web is just there to check their email and blog and be on their merry way. So I really need to satisfy that nagging feeling that I'd only be protecting myself and family from any possible funny business by going private with my blog. Sorry for the added pain of what that entails. One more step may be all that is needed to keep you from tuning into my riveting, sporadic rantings about mental illness and whatnot. Drop me a line if you'd still like to read and I'll happily send you an invite. Thanks to the masses for understanding. (That masses part was a joke)

26 comments:

Laura said...

I'm first in line for an invite! laura.clutter@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

I would love to still read your blog; webowes at hotmail dot com

Alisha said...

you know I am one of the masses.. and that's not a joke!
saoldroyd@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

You better invite me. And you better know my email.

Lori Hurst said...

count me in please - minenavn@gmail.com

Melanie said...

I'm a mass. Or is it mess? I don't know. Either way, I'd love an invite.

melgunnell@hotmail.com

Kristie said...

Me, too! kristie.tomlinson@hotmail.com

Ash Kelley said...

mrsadk@yahoo.com

Jenae said...

Invite me! Jenaenae@gmail.com

Whidget said...

invite me! whidget@gmail.com

This is Bridget by the way!

Mackenzie said...

me please!

Erin said...

I would like to publicly declare my need to stalk you via blog... :)

escovill32@hotmail.com

Rhonda said...

Well I'm a total lurker enjoying your blog from afar. Living in CO now. If you remember me and want to invite me I do enjoy your blog.
Rhonda Loertscher
rhondajzap@yahoo.com

Natalee said...

me too
gnbradshaw@gmail.com

Stewart said...

I would appreciate an invitation as well. Thank you and keep up the great work,
Your cousin Stewart
email is stewartgardner at gmail

Dixie Dixon said...

dixiesdixon@gmail.com

Whitney said...

I want to still read your blog!!! I love keepin' up with your family-I only hope that I can handle life's trials as great as you do when I have my own family-you are a great example to me!

Mary Arlene said...

maryagrover@gmail.com

Shel said...

me too :)

jamesandshelley@gmail.com

Andrea Dent said...

me too! anniedent@gmail.com

Drew and Debbie Stoner said...

stonerfam11@yahoo.com... we have been having the same problem so i really understand

Laurie said...

LPorter21@aol.com

michelle said...

I would love to read your blog. jmbidd@yahoo.com

jamie said...

yes, please!

Kathy said...

I've been out of touch lately but would love to keep updated. kartx98@gmail.com

texasmacs said...

Don't forget me! I haven't had much time to check blogs lately, but every now and again and I get a chance and I would love to remain checking yours out once in awhile! Love ya... M.